Like the Blazing Summer Sun, Yoga East is ON FIRE with New and Exciting Changes!
The heat is ON outside and at Yoga East! We hope that you are enjoying the wonderful summer weather we‘ve been having. Not only is it scorching outside, Yoga East is ablaze with activity as well! As you all know, we completed phase I of our studio renovations over the 4th of July holiday. How much do you love the new look? We have a few more special projects we are working on that we think you’ll really love. We‘ve added more props to enjoy during your classes and we are working on attractive, sturdy, storage for them.
Congratulations to Tammy Swanson! She’s the winner of this month’s Attendance Challenge! She’ll get to pick between a fabulous Mani/Pedi from our neighbors at Tips N Toes OR a super cool craft brew package from Siglers Craft Brews (just up the road). When you see her at the studio, congratulate her on all her hard work! She got to the studio 26 times this month-what a record! Anyone want to try to beat it in August?
DID YOU KNOW?
- Yoga East has a BRAND NEW Yoga Schoolstarting the first semester September 10! This is the most unique Yoga Alliance 200 Hr Teacher Training school in the area and we are so excited to offer it to you at a steep discount for the first semester! Our School allows students to receive their training in a flexible schedule over the course of 18 weeks to 2 years! We will have 3 semesters a year with 13 weeks in each semester. Classes are Saturday and Sundays from 12:30 – 5:30. Tuition is a onetime expense and entitles the student to a 1 yr unlimited membership to the studio AND attendance to all semesters for the next 2 years, as long as they need to complete the required hours. We will be bringing in some very special guests for the training (as well as using our super talented teachers). For more information, check out our website, www.yoga-east.net, call or stop by the studio.
- Monthly AutoPay members receive special benefits at the studio – would you like to be a part? Effective immediately, AutoPay members receive 20% off retail purchases and workshop prices with more perks coming soon!
- We have several new retail items in stock and more are coming! We have tanks and t’s and even adorable baby onesies. New jewelry and artwork are coming too, as well as more cool Yoga East swag, so don’t be a stranger to the studio!
- We have added a few new classes to the schedule and more are coming. If you’re looking for a great lunchtime workout, come Tuesdays and Thursdays at noon for Power Hour, you never know, it may turn out to be a Power Hour Sculpt Class! We will also be bringing back Yin/Yang Friday mornings at8:30 with Veronica (Elle) starting 08/12/2016. Finally, we are very excited to announce the newest class, “Spirit Flow” to our schedule starting Sunday nights at 5:30 (August 7th is the first night!). You will get stronger and flow to the hottest Christian music, with Elle and April!
- Yoga East is SOCIAL! We are on Facebook AND Instagram now. Check us out @yogaeastchatt. Keep an eye on our website & social media pages. We‘ll be offering a few flash sales this month that will only be announced online, so stay connected with us!
Teacher / Schedule Highlight
Have you tried Linda McIntyre’s Yoga for Arthritis and Bone Health on Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:30-9:45? Listen to what Linda has to say about the design of her special class. “People of all ages can suffer from arthritis or other auto-immune diseases including osteo-arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus & fibro myalgia. Yoga for Arthritis and Bone Health was designed as a class to help give access to students and yogis with these conditions. Each class starts with a restorative pose to bring calmness and a release of tension, pain, and stress related to body aches. From the restorative pose, students move through a long and slow warm up to standing poses. (Recent research in arthritis has shown that holding standing poses for up to 30 seconds increases muscle strength to protect joints from further damage.) The class always includes one or more balance poses to improve bone density and finishes with backbends, twists, stretches and a long savasana.” Come try it today!
We love you and we know you love your yoga! Help us celebrate YOU AND YOGA by volunteering to be highlighted on our social media pages. We will be highlighting one client a week with a photo & quick bio – why you love Yoga & Yoga East! Volunteers will be entered into a monthly drawing to receive a free item from the studio (valued up to $20). Would you like to be highlighted?
7633 E. Brainerd Rd.
Chattanooga, TN 37421